What is Natuvé?
Natuvé, a combination of Natural and my surname Jové, is a skincare company focused on creating products with all natural ingredients made to nourish the skin. Each product is multi-purpose and can be used in various areas of the body. Our simple approach to skincare is focused on catering to the busy lives of modern men and women. These versatile products are aimed to help us with our busy schedule, cutting down the time spent on the daily skincare routine.
As our body’s largest organ, the skin should be nourished continuously and Natuvé is here to help!
I Understand that Natuvé is a Multi-Purpose Skincare Line. What Does Each Product Do?
Multi-purpose products are the future of skincare.
This is what they do:
Red Clay Cleanser
- Facial Cleanser
- Face Mask
Coconut Cream Moisturizer
- Daily Moisturizer (Face, Neck, And Around the Eyes) (Day/Night)
- Makeup Remover (Removes even Waterproof Mascara and Eyeliner)
- Frizzy Hair Tamer
- Anti-Chafing Cream
- Diaper Rash Cream
- Helps with wound healing
Whipped Shea/Buriti Body Cream
- Body Cream
- Hair Mask
- Facial Toner
- Hair Shine Spray
Tea Tree Deodorant
- Blemish Relief
- Anti-Itch Mosquito Bite Relief
Are Your Products All Natural?
Yes, the ingredients used to make Natuvé products are 100% natural. We don’t use any synthetic ingredients.
Are Your Ingredients Organic?
Yes, the ingredients we use to make Natuvé’s products are organic except for the ones that cannot be Certified Organic* in the USA (clay, baking soda and honey). We buy the ingredients identified as Certified Organic from our vendors.
*To be Certified Organic they have to be grown in a field under organic supervision.
- Clay is a natural ingredient but it does not meet the requirements of being field grown, so it cannot be certified.
- Baking soda, as well, is a natural mineral mined from the earth. There are no chemicals used for this process; however, it cannot be certified organic.
- Honey is another story. Honey, with the USDA organic logo on the label, comes from other countries. Any certified honey sold in the United States is imported from other countries and certified organic by that country. There are no standards for USDA certified organic honey. The honey used for our products it’s locally sourced.
As of now, Natuvé is not organically certified, but we are working towards the certification. In the meantime, the products are ethically sourced and sustainable. We take pride in creating natural products and will continue to do so.
Are Your Products Cruelty Free?
Yes, we do not test on animals and never will.
Which of Your Products are Vegan? Which are Gluten Free?
All of our products are Gluten Free. The majority of our products are Vegan, with the exception of the Coconut Cream Moisturizer (contains beeswax) and the Red Clay Cleanser (contains raw honey).
What is the Shelf Life of Your Products?
Due to the fact that our products are completely natural and do not contain any chemicals, the shelf life is shorter than an average beauty product. Our products contain natural preservatives such as raw honey, beeswax, and vinegar. If any of the products have hardened after use, add a drop or two of organic coconut oil to restore the texture of the product to its original state. Natuvé skincare products are similar to fruit – when first produced in a natural manner, they are ripe and ready to use; however, over time, the appearance may change but it doesn’t affect the product’s performance.
Are the Containers for the Products Reusable?
All of the product containers are made of glass or plastic (travel/mini size). All of the sticker-like labeling is made to be easily removed, making it easier to reuse or recycle. We want our product’s packaging to reflect our commitment to sustainability.
What Does it Mean When a Product is Out-Of-Stock?
If a product is out-of-stock that means we are making a new batch, we will ship as soon as the product is made. We will notify you once the product is back in stock.
Can I Order Over The Phone if I Don’t Want to Order Online?
Yes, please call us at 1-888-863-1263 and we will be glad to take your order.
Can I Cancel My Order After it is Placed?
All sales are final. We take pride in the making of our natural products and we cannot restock or resell a product after it has shipped.
What Shipping Company Do You Use?
We use USPS.
How Long Will it Take to Receive the Products?
Orders are processed within 3-5 business days after receiving payment. After that, add the shipping time to get delivered to you, usually 5-7 business days. Deliveries may take longer during the holidays. You will receive an email with the tracking info once we ship your order.
If the Product Arrives Damaged, What Can I Do?
If the product arrives damaged or broken, please let us know within 3 business days of delivery. We ask you to submit a photo of the product. Please call our phone number so we can resolve the situation at 1-888-863-1263
Why Does My Order Come in a Different Packaging Materials Every Time?
We reuse packaging materials from vendors orders that help make the products you love. This is in order to stay as sustainable as possible. Despite the variation in packing materials, the products inside will always remain the same.
What skincare routine do you recommend for your products?
We like to use the Red Clay Cleanser first and then we put the Coconut Cream Moisturizer, for normal to dry skin. If you have oily skin, we recommend the use of the Lavender Toner, too.
Product Descriptions, Usage Information and Benefits
– Red Clay Cleanser –
- The Red Clay Cleanser gently cleans and exfoliates, leaving the skin feeling silky, moisturized and nourished. This cleanser also doubles as a face mask that helps revitalize the skin.
- It is important to note that the Red Clay Cleanser contains raw honey. The texture of the cleanser may change over time and become sticky – just like honey! In this case, continue to use cleanser as before. The product is still good to use despite the change in consistency. Make sure not to get water into container so it will last longer.
How to Use:
- (For Facial Cleanser) With the spatula provided, choose a nickel size amount. Put on the palm your hand and mix with a little bit of water, then apply to face. Gently massage face to fully cleanse and rinse with warm water.
- (For Face Mask) Choose a nickel-size amount with the spatula provided and put on the palm your hand to mix with water. Apply to face and leave for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water
- Raw Honey, Moroccan Rhassoul Clay, Organic Unrefined Wildcrafted Coconut Oil (virgin), Baking Soda, Organic Essential Tea Tree Oil, Organic Essential Lavender Oil
– Coconut Cream Moisturizer –
– The Coconut Cream Moisturizer is a gentle moisturizer that will give your skin a natural glow while keeping it nourished and hydrated.
How to Use:
- (For Moisturizer) With the wooden spatula provided, choose a dime-sized amount. Put on palm of hand to soften and warm up the cream. Apply to the face, neck, and around the eyes. A little goes a long way.
- (For Makeup Remover) Rub desired amount between palms to soften and warm up the cream. Apply to face to remove makeup. Remove residue with tissue.
- (For Controlling Frizzy Hair) Rub half a pea size of the moisturizer between palms and apply to hair to tame fly-aways.
- Organic Unrefined Wildcrafted Coconut Oil (virgin), Beeswax, Organic Raspberry Seed Oil, Organic Unrefined Buriti Oil
– Whipped Shea/Buriti Body Cream –
– The Whipped Shea/Buriti Body Cream is a smooth, moisturizing cream with a smoky, nutty scent. Unlike other lotions, this body cream penetrates the skin and leaves it nourished and hydrated.
How to Use:
- (For Body Cream) Get desired amount with wooden spatula and apply to the body. A little goes a long way.
- (For Hair Mask) Get a quarter sized amount of product and rub between palms, then apply to hair, more maybe needed for long hair. Leave in for 15-30 minutes. Wash hair as usual.
- Organic Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter, Organic Unrefined Wildcrafted Coconut Oil (virgin), Natural Unrefined Buriti Oil
– Tea Tree Deodorant –
– Blemish Relief
– Anti-Itch Mosquito Bite Relief
– The Tea Tree Deodorant alleviates underarm odor while keeping skin feeling rejuvenated. It is not an antiperspirant to allow the body to eliminate toxins naturally. This creamy paste can also be used to reduce redness of blemishes as well as soothe itchy bug bites.
*Residue may be left on clothing if a large amount of the deodorant has been used. The residue comes out when washed.
How to Use:
- (For Deodorant) Apply half pea sized amount under the arms
- (For Blemish Relief) Apply small dot to pimple to reduce redness
- (For Anti-Itch Mosquito Bite Relief) Apply half pea sized amount on mosquito bite to relieve itchiness
- Organic Arrowroot, Bentonite/Montmorillonite Clay, Organic Unrefined Wildcrafted Coconut Oil (virgin), Organic Ivory Shea Butter, Organic Essential Tea Tree Oil
– Lavender Toner –
The Lavender Toner refreshes and cleanses the skin. This toner can also be used to add shine and luster to hair.
How to Use:
- (For Face Toner) Apply to cotton pad or directly onto face or clean skin
- (For Hair) Spray into hair when wet and style as usual
- Lavender Water, Rosemary Water, Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- Arrowroot is a starch that originates from the South American Maranta Arundinacea plant. The powder comes from the roots of the plant. It contains no traces of aluminum.
- Arrowroot helps balance the acidity of the skin. It helps smooth the skin and reduce blemishes. Sweat can easily be absorbed with arrowroot, leaving underarms feeling drier. It is antibacterial and antiseptic.
- Baking Soda is a mineral mined from deep in the earth. The baking soda used in all of Natuvé’s products comes from a vendor that does not use chemicals to extract it.
- Baking soda helps maintain the pH balance on the skin and also acts as an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, exfoliant, antibacterial, and antifungal.
- Beeswax is a natural substance produced by honey bees; it gets hard in cold temperatures and soft and pliable when heated. The beeswax used in this product is raw, naturally yellow, unrefined, and just filtered.
- Beeswax is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. The soothing properties of natural beeswax is perfect for reducing wrinkles by keeping skin hydrated preventing loss of moisture. It also protects skin from pollution and does not clog pores.
- Therapeutic Grade Calcium Bentonite/Montmorillonite Living Clay comes from the Mojave Desert in California. This type of green clay is very rare and extremely clean – it can be used immediately after being mined! There are no chemicals or solvents used during the mining process in order to keep the clay as close to its origin as possible.
- Bentonite clay is well known for restoring the balance of skin – specifically benefiting those with oily or acne prone skin. It is antibacterial. Bentonite clay helps removes impurities from the skin, leaving the skin feeling soft. It has a large concentration of minerals that are beneficial for the skin and is also known for its antibacterial properties.
- Natural, Unrefined Buriti Oil is derived from the fruit of the AmazonianMoriche Palm Tree that produces a fruit that contains an oilthat has been used for thousands of years. The oil is extracted from the tree using a cold pressed extraction process, leaving the tree unharmed. Buriti Oil is known by the Amazonian natives as the “Tree of Life” because its medicinal and nutritional properties.
- Buriti Oils it is said to be rich in fatty-acids, beta-carotene, vitamin A, C, E and it is recognized for antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and photo-protective benefits. The antioxidants protect the membrane of the skin cells keeping it healthy, the anti-inflammatory properties makes it perfect suitable for sensitive skin, and the photo-protective properties help skin cells to better withstand the damaging UVA and UVB rays of the sun.
- For centuries, this oil has been essential to beauty routines. It is well known for healing dry/cracked skin and lessening the appearance of wrinkles.
- Organic Unrefined Wildcrafted Coconut Oil (virgin) is carved from the meat of the coconut. When it is unrefined, it preserves the naturally occurring plant nutrients (phytonutrients and polyphenols). This coconut oil is wildcrafted meaning humans only interact with the plant when the fruit is being collected. The plants are unharmed by humans, preserving them as well as the earth. No pesticides or chemicals are used during this process.
- This type of coconut oil is known for its ability to reduce water loss from the skin and its potential to help reduce acne-related bacteria. It is also antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Contrary to popular belief, coconut oil does not clog pores and works well with all skin types. If you are prone to oily skin, this product will not produce excess oil on your skin. Unrefined organic coconut oil also helps promote collagen and skin elasticity.
- Coconut oil will get softer at warm temperature and hardens when temperature gets colder.
- Raw Honey is harvested from beehives and not at all processed. Unlike regular honey, this type of honey is not heated and does not contain any other additives. Raw honey contains numerous minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. This also acts as a natural preservative. Raw honey has been recently found in the tombs of pharaohs. “The honey, dating back approximately 3,000 years, is the world’s oldest sample – and still perfectly edible” (National Geographic). As a natural preservative, the consistency of honey changes over time, but is still good to use nonetheless.
- Raw Honey acts as a natural antibacterial that helps gently exfoliate your face and give it a healthy glow. This ingredient makes the cleanser perfect for sensitive skin since it is naturally an anti-inflammatory ingredient. Raw honey helps maintain a natural balance of bacteria. It is also well known for speeding up the healing process of skin.
- Organic Essential Lavender Oil derives from the flowers of the lavender plant, specifically originating from the high altitudes of France. Similar to the essential tea tree oil used for this cleanser, the oil is extracted from the plant using steam. Chemicals are not used to extract the aromatic oil from the plant. This oil is well known for having an overall calming effect on both your skin and mind. This will make you feel like you are in your own personal spa! Additionally, this ingredient is safe to use for elderly and children.
- Lavender oil contains antioxidants helpful in fighting against wrinkles while keeping skin moisturized and nourished. It is an antiseptic, antibacterial, fungicidal, and anti-inflammatory.
- Lavender Water is made by boiling lavender flowers with distilled water. It is extracted from the lavender flower through steam purification. This floral scent comes from the flower that originates from the Old World. Lavender also derives from the mint family.
- Lavender water helps remove toxins from the skin. It helps minimize pores and is perfect for all skin types. This water is anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- Moroccan Rhassoul Clay is a natural mineral clay that is extracted from the depths of the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. This clay is traditionally used in Turkish baths to cleanse the skin and has been used for over 15 centuries. This ingredient alone has been proven to maintain healthy skin without the need of other cleansing products such as soap or chemically based products.
- Moroccan Rhassoul Clay helps removes dirt and oil from the face while keeping the natural oils of the skin intact. Silica, one of the natural properties of the clay, helps boost the skin’s production of collagen. The magnesium found within the clay, naturally reduces inflammation within the skin and helps fight against wrinkles.
- Raspberry Seed Oil is an oil that comes from domestic black raspberry seeds, native to the West coast. It is extracted using the cold press extraction process. During the filtering process, no chemicals or solvents are added, making this oil as natural as possible.
- Raspberry Seed Oil works perfectly with sensitive skin. It helps keep the skin moisturized while protecting against UV ray damage. Raspberry Seed Oil also works well with controlling the natural oils of the skin. It is a natural anti-inflammatory and is full of antioxidants.
- Rosemary Water is made through boiling rosemary leaves with distilled water. Rosemary is native to the Mediterranean area and, like lavender, is related to the mint family.
- Rosemary water helps reduce the oil of the skin. It helps with circulation of blood flow, and also has properties to minimize aging effects. Rosemary Water is also antibacterial, making it perfect for diminishing acne causing bacteria.
- Organic Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter used in this body cream originates from Ghana. This Shea Butter is Fair Trade and is handmade by a group of women in the same tradition that their ancestors created it for countless of generations. The light color and nut like scent of the ivory shea butter are properties that can only be found in natural and unrefined Shea butter. In warm weather, if left outside (like in the car, I have done that when traveling) Shea butter tends to ‘melt’. If this happens to your moisturizer, put it in the refrigerator for a few hours to bring it back to its original consistency.
- Shea Butter is well known for moisturizing the skin. It is anti-inflammatory. This cream helps reduce razor burns and cuts from shaving. Despite its thick consistency, it does not clog pores. Shea butter works as a protectant against UV rays and contains vitamins A, E, and F. It is easily absorbed by the skin.
- Organic Essential Tea Tree Oil is extracted from the Australian Melaleuca tree using distillation as opposed to harmful solvents. This natural and pure aromatic oil has been used by Australians for skin related conditions.
- Tea tree oil is an antiseptic, antibacterial, antibiotic, antiviral, fungicidal, and anti-inflammatory. It is also used to stimulate skin healing. This oil is also beneficial when treating acne.
Once Natuvé begins to “sprout”, we plan on donating a portion of all sales to the organic farmers that not only make the amazing ingredients of our products possible, but also the organic agriculture community used in our day to day lives. These farmers are the foundation to everything naturally grown within the United States and supply us with everything that nourishes our bodies. Their efforts to enrich our lives with natural products does not go unnoticed here at Natuvé and we would like to highlight their labors.